Back to Gig Watch

Pages: 1 Index | Next >>
Author Comment
MrMotif
Major Dude

(08/17/04 02:03 PM)

Edit - Reply

How to use this forum
Are you playing your arranger workstation somewhere tonite, and don't mind - hey, even would like - to see some fellow players in the audience?

If so, just post details on your gig - Country, City, Date, Venue - in reasonable time so that others in the area have a chance to come along.

This forum will surely take a while to get going because we're talking 'world stage' here and it's a little unrealistic to expect hordes of arranger workstation users to fly to Berlin from Sao Paulo just to see you play the dinner set at Wolfgang's Pub...

No matter, we still feel that this is a ball worth kicking into play, and it'll be interesting to see gigs at least posted, even if not too many other participants of this site are going to be turning up just yet.

Initially this may also be a good place to comment on venues (or lack thereof) as distinct from the Live forum which deals more with the technical issues related to using arranger workstations live.

Also, please feel free to post your gigs, whatever type of arranger workstation you play. Initially, at least, we feel people will be interested to come along and see how any style-based instruments are being played, even if you own a PSR9000, Clavinova, or even (shhh) another manufacturer's instrument at the moment. You'll surely see the error of your ways in due course.

MM

Post Extras:

LeoD
Regular
Loc: Rep. of Ireland

(10/28/04 05:21 PM)

Edit - Reply

Re: How to use this forum
Mr Motiff,
You may have noted from other thread that I'm located in Ireland....so didn't think it worth while posting anything here ....however you never know who might be watching, so here's a few dates coming up soon....Duo called KRIS-KROS...Tyros-Guit & Vocals-wide Genre of music..Clubs Hotels, Bars & Private functions
Jus a few dates to get this thread going;;;;

30-Oct..Bracken Court Hotel...Balbriggan Co. Dublin
31-Oct..St Olaf's F.C. Sandyford Dublin
5-Nov..Bracken Court Hotel....again
6..Nov..Golf Club Rush Co. Dublin.
7..Nov..Innisfails..F.C. Balgriffin Co. Dublin

Hope that starts the ball rolling

LeoD

LeoDeWiz....Grand Wizard of all of Ireland

Post Extras:

LeoD
Regular
Loc: Rep. of Ireland

(11/01/04 04:30 AM)

Edit - Reply

Re: How to use this forum
Members & friends,
I believe MrMotiff has a point ...in that gig dates could be useful...if posted on the site....especially for the majority of you guys in US.
As for me....well I'm unlikely to be in US in the near future....unless someone decides to invite me ,(& pick up the tab of course) Meanwhile if anyone is planning to visit Ireland in the next 12 months...please let me know..& we'll take it from there.

Regards
LeoD

LeoDeWiz....Grand Wizard of all of Ireland

Post Extras:

alcatras4
Newcomer

(08/20/05 07:56 AM)

Edit - Reply

Gigging
Hi there. I am new here. I perform Thursday Thru Sunday. On Thursday and Sunday I play at Sportaco. It's a taco place with tv screens for viewing..you guessed it!...sports. On Friday and Saturday I play at Izzie's Mexican Food. Sportaco is located in Pittsburg CA and Izzie's is located in Benicia CA. I play Latin, Standards, Oldies, and a little bit of everything else.

iiool be baaauuukkk!

Post Extras:

Pages: 1